Government contracting is a multi-billion dollar market. Are you in it?
Click on the links below to find out more information.

One of the most important services provided by RCAC PTAC is one-on-one counseling. Counseling provides your company with the competitive edge the global marketplace demands. Your company becomes a priority to our experienced marketing assistance specialists. We provide advice and assistance in areas specific to your company’s government contracting needs such as regulations, reporting requirements, contract bidding and performance, and payment and audit issues. From deciphering government contracting terms and acronyms to navigating difficult solicitation packages, our counselors can help.

RCAC PTAC assists clients with registration in the System for Award Management (SAM). Firms must be registered in SAM to be eligible for federal contracts. SAM registration couples with the SBA’s Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS) which contains small business profiles.

Eligible clients may also register in West Virginia’s Woman & Minority Owned Business Directory and other government vendor databases as requested. Additionally, RCAC PTAC assists clients with SBA and DOT certifications such as 8(a), DBE, and HUBZone. Eligible veteran-owned small businesses may apply for Verification through the Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE). HUD’s Section 3 Business Registry represents yet another option for businesses that meet eligibility criteria.

RCAC PTAC and other business assistance agencies in the state provide several workshops to assist our clients with their pursuit of government contracts.

Please visit the following links to find relevant training opportunities for your business:

West Virginia’s local SBA

We provide advice and assistance in areas specific to your company’s government contracting needs such as:

Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)

Did you know?

All small business must meet FAR regulations to be compliant and nearly all federal government executive agencies are required to comply with FAR.

Department of Labor Reporting Requirements

Did You Know?

The reporting requirements apply to labor organizations, except state or local central bodies and unions representing only public employees whose employer is any state or political subdivision of a state, such as a county or a municipality.

Contract Bidding & Performance

A performance bond, also known as a contract bond, is a surety bond issued by an insurance company or a bank to guarantee satisfactory completion of a project by a contractor.[1]

Get Started

What Clients Say

Our meeting was very helpful in leading me to know what steps to take next and how to use the resources available to me.

K. Myers

With your help, I should be able to reach the contacts that I needed. Thank you for your time and knowledge.

R. Everhart

Thanks so much for taking the time to meet with me and sharing so much information. I will review the information you’ve sent me – so appreciated!!!

N. Peterson

This is great information. I am so glad that you are on our side.

D. Lewis

I am thankful for such a professional team that has helped us on our path to success.

K. Eastman

As a local start-up it is beyond helpful when others in the local business community truly believe in your vision.

C. May